The following volunteer opportunities range from participating on a committee as a committee member to being a committee chairperson or a board member:
• Programs Committee – Plan and coordinate Puget Sound development of events, topics, speakers, and tours.
• Marketing Committee – Market roundtable and events through a variety of communication channels / social media and Sponsors solicitations.
• Membership Committee – Increase awareness of CSCMP. Follow-up with new members and meeting attendees.
• Hospitality Committee – Plan and arrange event location details.
• Registration Committee – Conduct event attendee check-ins and collect pay-at-door payments.
• Education Committee – Plan and coordinate education programs and the scholarship program.
• Young Professionals Committee – Promote involvement by people who are typically 10 years or less in their career.
• Web Administration – Support the development and administration of the Puget Sound Website.
• Sponsors Committee – Solicit Corporate and Academic sponsors to fund student scholarships and CSCMP Edge attendance, Academic SMC research projects, and CSCMP Leadership Conference expenses.
Time commitment varies by committee and time of year; the average is about 4 – 6 hours per month. To be a volunteer for the Puget Sound Roundtable you must first be a member of CSCMP. To volunteer please contact: Alan Van Boven – email@example.comBecome a Member